Ford, Focus RS, 5.63 in. Length, Connecting Rod Set
Boostline Ford Focus RS Connecting Rod Set, 5.63 in. Length, 23 mm Pin, 49.99 mm Journal, 3/8 in. ARP 2000 Bolts, 4340 Steel, Patented Three-Pocket Design, Set of 5.
BoostLine connecting rods are designed from the ground up for high-power forced induction and nitrous applications. A patented, 3-pocket design, forged from premium 4340 steel, maximizes strength while minimizing rotating weight. This revolutionary design dramatically improves the rod’s big-end stability under tensile loads and provides a 60% improvement in bending strength and 20% stress reduction in tension compared to H-beam designs. All of these benefits make BoostLine rods ideal for high-cylinder pressure engine combinations.
- Purpose-Built For Boost High Boost and Ford Focus RS Applications
- Forged From Ultra-Strong 4340 Steel
- Patented Three-Pocket Design
- Capable of 1000 HP
- 3/8 x 1.600 in. ARP 2000 Fasteners
- High Quality APMCO Bronze Pin Bushing
- 26 Point Detailed CMM Inspection Report Included
Forged 4340 Steel
|Center To Center Length||
|Pin End Bore||
|Main Bearing Bore Diameter||
|Big End Width||
|Pin End Width||